Saturday, March 26, 2011

I did not drop off the face of the earth!

I started a new job, and am adjusting to my new schedule (nights & weekends off!  but up early every weekday morning -ugh!).  And then my laptop had to be sent out for repair (AGAIN) so my blogging has been pushed off to the side.  But never fear!  I have a few things up my sleeve to share with you, and will post them soon.   Today is a busy family day, but hopefully tonight I will have time to post a few of the things I've managed to make lately.

Also, while on my hiatus, my sweet little girls became TV stars!!!  A short little clip was aired on America's Funniest Home Videos on March 13!  It was so amazing to see my girls on the big screen (seriously, we watched it at my parents house - they have a HUGE TV!!!  :))  Here is a sad little video I took with my little camera while we watched it:

No comments:

Post a Comment