Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fudgy Cookies

I needed a quick cookie recipe, and came across this on the Betty Crocker website
Since I had just about everything on hand, it was a perfect fit for what I needed!  The only thing is, I didn't have the Hershey Hugs, but I did have a bag of Kisses!  And they just made these cookies extra fudgy!  Is that even a word?!  I have seen people use the Candy Cane Kisses too, so as soon as I get me a bag of those, I'm going to try them (and I want to see how the caramel kisses work, too!)

Fiesta Fudge Cookies Recipes (from Betty Crocker):


1/3 c. butter
6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (1 lb 1.5 oz) pouch sugar cookie mix
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
60 Kisses, unwrapped

Preheat oven to 350.
In large glass bowl, combine butter and chocolate.  Microwave 1 minute.  Stir.  Microwave 1 minute more, until you're able to stir chocolate smooth.
Add in sweetened condensed milk, stir until well mixed.
Add cookie mix and cinnamon, stir until fully combined.
Roll 1 level Tablespoon of dough into ball (you should get 60)
Bake 6 to 7 minutes, just until they start to lose glossiness (do not overbake!)
Immediately press 1 Kiss into each cookie and let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
Remove from pan and let cool completely.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these cookies. I make them with candy cane kisses and they are so cute! and delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, those look mighty yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete